Friday, December 6, 2013

The Closing Bell Podcast is Born!

That's right folks, that is the sound of the opening bell and markets are open for trading!  I released my first episode of the World of Warcraft gold making and economy show: Closing Bell Podcast.  I knew some of my guildmates would give it a listen, but I had no idea how much support would flood my twitter feed from all you great people. In the first 24 hours of mentioning the show on twitter, we had 75 interactions and over 100 listeners.  I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support and encouragement. If you are interested in following the show and listening to future episodes, there are links to iTunes and Stitcher in side bar of this page.  Time to hop back in the studio and get working on Episode 2.

-Cheers
Sueshi

No comments:

Post a Comment